"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."

Ancient Chinese Proverb

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We have Madie!!!

After the long wait I now have my beautiful baby girl! We got her yesterday and I cannot tell you how emotional it was. I thought my heart was going to melt when they walked in the room with her. The orphanage director and her foster mom brought her. I am so thankful that she was very loved and very close to her foster mom. When they handed her to me she screamed for 10 minutes or so and then calmed down and started to play after they left the room. It was so heartbreaking to see her hurting. She is amazing and hung in there like a trooper yesterday. It was emotionally draining for her. Last night at bed time it was very hard she screamed for a while. finally she just wanted in the baby bed with her blanket and she rubs her face with it while I patted her to sleep. She slept all night and let me say today is a new day! She has played and laughed and give me tons of love! She is very loving and full of personality. I signed our papers and she is officially Madison Rose Lilan Comer and an orphan no more. I thank God for my precious girl- I cannot imagine my life without her in it. Now for what everyone wants! I am having trouble uploading pictures so I will tag them in facebook.

Tammy

No comments: